For the taking people! She’s the hottest bitch in North Sydney and she’s full of Ja’mazing advice for us all.
1. Be tolerant and accepting of everyone
2. Be your own cheerleader
3. Be yourself ‘cos everyone else is already taken
4. Be adventurous and learn about other countries
5. Of course it’s OK to date someone younger than you. It’s 2015.
6. Know what you want and don’t be afraid to go after it
7. Learn when to let go
8. Understand that regular Facebook culls are necessary
9. Don’t be a pushover
10. Don’t be afraid to try new things
11. Put yourself out there and say how you feel
12. But know that it’s OK to change your opinion at any time
13. Always be nice to those around you
14. Learn to multitask
15. Never be ashamed of your body
16. Pull people up on casual racism. Don’t stay silent.
17. Make memories every day
18. Know that time spent on Netflix is not time wasted
19. Realise that it’s them, not you
20. And ALWAYS make time for fun
Source: COSMO Australia