Want to know the secret weapon behind Emma Stone’s “I just woke up like this” sideswept hairstyle?
Introducing the Silver Bullet Titanium 230 Supernova Straightener. With an instant heating element (which heats from 110°C to 230°C to best suit your hair texture and type) and Advanced Surround Heat for curls and waves from titanium-infused plates, the Supernova creates gorgeous results, fast. Plus, the dual voltage for worldwide use makes this the ideal travel companion and comes with a bonus paddle brush, styling comb, four crocodile clips and heat resistant mat. Gotta love them extras.
What you’ll need:
- Silver Bullet Titanium 230 Supernova Straightener
- Fanola Anti-Frizz Glossing Spray
- Fanola Power Volumizing Hairspray
- Wet Brush Detangler Brush
- Mia Tonytail Tie
The step-by-step guide to achieving Emma Stone’s sideswept glam
1. Brush with a WetBrush Detangler brush.
2 Apply Fanola Anti-Frizz Glossing Spray all over.
3. In 2 inch sections curl down the hair using the Silver Bullet Titanium 230 Straightener.
4. Allow hair to cool then brush into side swept shape and fix with a hair tie.
5. Fix and seal style in shape with Fanola Volumizing Hair Spray.
EXPERT TIP: If you’re seeking more volume around the crown, use a tail comb to gently lift hair at the root placing a small amount of tension on the hair tie.
If a side-swept ponytail isn’t necessarily your jam but you can definitely get around the sideswept Hollywood curls, simply skip step four.
Or, alternatively, remove the hair tie just before you leave the house so your hair is set in a forward sitting position as seen above on Miss FQ fashion editor, Danielle.
Stylist: Damian Jones, Silver Bullet Style Director
This article was brought to you by Style HQ | stylehq.co.nz